The bedroom should be a serene and personal space. What better palette than the cool blues and greys of the west coast. Throw in some brass elements, textures like Mongolian sheep skin, geometric patterns, and quirky art, and you have a great space to unwind at the end of the day.
Want this space for yourself? here's how:
1. Two of these Jonathan Adler side tables would be great on either side of the bed.
2. Place one of these beautiful Canaan table lamps on each side table for reading lamps.
3. This Prisma wall decor would be fun on one side of the bed above the side table or on both sides if you like.
4. This velvet tufted headboard from Urban Outfitters is both comfortable and interesting.
5. Place this 9' x 12' geometric rug from West Elm under the bed for some warmth and a pop of colour.
6. This Sea Animal print from Anthropologie would be fun above the other side table beside the bed or on both sides instead of the Prisma wall decor (3).
7. I would purchase two of these amazing Mongolian sheep skin stools to place side by side at the end of the bed.
8. Place 2 of these fade out linen pillows on the bed as decorative pillows on plain white bedding.
9. Add one of these fun decorative pillows on top of the 2 fade out linen pillows on the bed.
10. Whales are fun. Why not throw this guy on top of the dresser or bed side table with some of your favourite reads.
11. Make a statement with this Astra Chandelier in the centre of the room.
12. These geometric Monte Mirrors from West Elm would be fantastic over the dresser.
13. This cool print should be placed above the reading chair in the corner of the room.
14. A great modern chair in a fun blue hue like this could be placed in the corner for reading.
15. Love this little brass hippo sculpture. Place him on top of the dresser for a quirky touch.
16. This would be a great dresser for extra storage in this room.
17. Install a wide plank grey oak floor in the room or better yet throughout the house!
18. This grey and white geometric pillow would look great on the blue side chair for extra comfort.