Neutrals are the best! They're one of the easiest palettes to work with because they all go together! The only thing you have to watch for are the undertones. Try to stick to either cool or warm tones within the room. Above is a neutral living room concept I have been working on lately. Do neutrals calm your spirit? Get the look below.
1. This HBC wool blanket is a classic. A warm addition to any room!
2. This jacquard leaf pillow in slate is a nice contrast against the white sofa. Grab one of these from West Elm!
3. This white Ikea couch is a comfortable choice that won't break the bank!
4. Stick with a dark hardwood for a nice contrast in the room. Check out your local flooring stores or contact a designer to find you the perfect floor!
5. Add a little texture with this side table from West Elm. It can be moved around easily for a drink or book or could even double as an extra seat!
6. I always love geometric prints. Add some fun with a few of these honeycomb crewel pillows on the sectional sofa.
7. After having some of these Mongolian sheepskin pillows in my own home, I can honestly say they are the best! Not only do they add great texture but are so soft you just may find yourself stroking their lovely fur.
8. This Moroccan diamond shag rug adds the perfect touch of warmth and coziness to bring the room together.
9. This interesting chandelier makes a great focal point in the room. Place it over the seating area for a dramatic effect.
10. These white linen curtains add a soft touch to the room without taking away from the view!
11. This Alvin floor lamp would be a great addition for reading on the couch. It's height and position can be adjusted for any task.
12. I love this unique coffee table. The base design was inspired by Japanese origami and the bone-tile top is a lovely detail.
13. Moroccan poufs are the perfect extra seat when you have extra guests stopping by. They are a stylish addition to any room of the house.