Who wants to throw a killer St. Patrick's Day Bash! If I had you at rainbow jello shots, check out the links below to learn how to make the fantastic ideas above. I've got you covered for decorations, drinks, and food. So what are you waiting for......get those scissors out and start trimming some Shamrocks! I hope you all find your pot of gold at the end of the rainbow this Monday! Especially my little birthday leprechaun Erin!
1. Shamrock Straws - Cut small shamrocks out of green construction paper. Print one out from the internet to trace if you can't draw one by hand very well! Fold the leaves in half for extra dimension as shown in the picture. punch a hole in the centre and feed though with a green straw.
2. Green Balloons - Get 3 shades of green balloons and tie them at different heights to create an ombre effect.
3. Gold Coin Garland - Cut out circles of gold paper. Take a needle and fishing wire thread and feed it through the gold circles. Go through each circle at least twice with the thread. Repeat in a pattern leaving space between.
4. Shamrock Streamers - How To Here
5. Rainbow Hats - How To Here
6. Rainbow Party Favours - How To Here
7. Rainbow Jello Shots - Get Jello packages in the colours of the rainbow. Follow directions on the packages and let cool in the fridge before adding each new layer! Time consuming but awesome!
8. A Green Cocktail - Recipe Here
9. Green Pizza - Recipe for Thin crust here. Top with all things green! Pesto, Arugula, basil...whatever you like!
10. Rainbow Fruit Platter - Take fruit and arrange it in the shape of the rainbow as shown.....You remember ROYGBIV don't you?
11. Mint Ice Cream Sandwiches - A Must Try Recipe Here
12. Green Guacamole - Recipe Here
13. Green Fruit Skewers - Pretty self explanatory. Basically you skewer green fruit on a stick and tie a green ribbon bow on the end. Easy Peasy!
May the luck of the Irish be with you!